You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers


Do I get a private apartment?

Yes, all of our foreign teachers live in a rent-free private apartment. The apartments are furnished in a western style.

How far are the apartments from school?

The apartments are located within 5 minutes walking from the school.

Do you provide a 'Z Visa' and Resident Permit?

Yes, the school offers full sponsorship of all the required legal documents.

What professional certifications can the school offer me?

The school provides, for free, the opportunity for teachers to undertake two modules per year of the TKT (Cambridge University Teacher Knowledge Test) exam.